Facts about 2014 IWRF World Championship
- 12 national teams are qualified: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Japan, New Zealand, Sweden and USA.
- The opening match will feature host nation Denmark and is scheduled for Monday August 4.
- The venue is Arena Fyn at Odense Congress Center in Odense.
- USA won gold at the 2010 IWRF World Championship in Canada.
- Australia won gold at the 2012 Paralympic Games in London.
- The Local Organizing Committee is The Danish Sports Organization for the Disabled, and the official partners for the 2014 IWRF World Championship are Sport Event Denmark and Odense.